Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Due Date for Tiny E 2.0

Here's the latest on Tiny E 2.0:

Yesterday, I saw my fabulous midwife and she has given me a due date of 6-12-11. This puts me at 14 weeks and 3 days as of today. Which means that my sister-in-law, Caroline, and I are exactly 8 weeks apart. They found last week that they are having another little GIRL. We are excited for them! Speaking of gender my midwife has it arranged for us to find out the sex in two weeks! So, in between Christmas and New Year's I'll go back for my next appointment. We are excited to find out if AG will have a brother or a sister. Once we find out what we are having we'll announce the name we've picked out for Tiny E 2.0. We have one for each sex picked out...we are enjoying keeping it a secret just a little while longer.

My midwife declared yesterday that I was having a girl after I listed my symptoms from this pregnancy and how different they are from my pregnancy with AG. We'll see in two weeks if she is right. Our hearts desire is for a healthy baby but I'd love to have a little girl. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment