Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's coming...

...a blog post on Christmas, photos from Disney, an update on life this last week with my grandmother, etc. I'm wiped mentally, physically, and emotionally and promise to get to it soon. I'm still dealing with nausea despite being well in to the 2nd trimester and  taking medicine for it.

On the upside we have our gender ultrasound Thursday morning (wahoo!) and we have tickets to the Chick-fil-A bowl for New Years Eve (which I'm really looking forward to date night with Andy...even if it means cheering for the Ole' Ball Coach and the Gamecocks.)

More to come. Andy joked the other day that AG and his sibling were already conspiring against me with being nauseated and keeping up with a toddler that is in to EVERYTHING these days. Ha. So very true...

No comments:

Post a Comment