Friday, January 28, 2011

Mr. Analytical...

...yes, my child is a thinker. He has to analyze new situations before he jumps in. He likes to take it all in and study everyone/everything. Kindermusik was no exception to this rule. Last Friday we had our first class and he was completely content to sit in my lap and take it all in. Which didn't surprise me in the least. He studied his peers, their parents, the routine, and his teacher. At the end he began to get involved and my hope was that by the next class he'd be ready to go.

Well today was our second class. And he was super excited to go to music class with Emma. He kept squealing, "Emma!" as we spotted her getting out of her car this morning. We got there and sure enough he analyzed for a few moments and then jumped right in with Emma. He loved it today. And I loved watching him enjoy every minute of it.

I'm glad that we are in an organized classroom setting on a weekly basis together as we start to lay the groundwork for school and an appreciation of the arts. Already looking forward to next Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment