Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Saying hi to Daddy...

Avi-Kate has been moving, for me, for weeks now. Andy has been patiently waiting to feel her. With AG the first time Andy felt him we had just gotten home from dinner at the Hungry Bull (my brother-in-law's name for Longhorn) and were watching the UGA vs. ASU game at ASU. The Dawgs had a big play, I'm sure Andy could tell me what play it was, and we were cheering when AG decided to join in. Tonight we were watching the auditions for American Idol in Milwaukee and Avi-Kate decided to say hi to her Daddy with one simple kick. Andy commented that she's not as "wild" as AG was. I would definitely say that she is (so far) more mellow than AG was. We've crossed the half way point and we'll see if that changes.

I can't believe we are over half way. This pregnancy is zipping by in comparison to my pregnancy with AG. Tomorrow morning we have an appointment with my mid-wife and Avi-Kate's full anatomy ultrasound to make sure everything looks good. I have lots to post and update on in the next few days now that I have some down time on the horizon. We are also starting to make our master list of things to do before her arrival. It'll be here before we know it...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad Andy finally could feel her movin' around in there. Can't wait to meet lil Miss Edwards. :)

    ReplyDelete