Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Friday Fun...

In my last post I stated that I was trying to get the house back under control...since I posted that I've spent the last two nights in bed due to extreme nausea. (sigh) I actually feel really good in the mornings/early afternoon, however, it's even more challenging cleaning and organizing with the red-headed tornado following behind you. :o) 

So, we are taking small steps and doing what we can. I'm actually impressed the laundry is actually some what under control and I'm making headway cleaning our bedroom. Hopefully, I can get some stuff done during nap time and squeeze in a short nap for myself. 

I need to post a very yummy recipe for Shepherd's Pie that I made last week and tonight we are trying a new chili recipe. Hopefully, this weekend I can catch the blog up on everything. This weekend I'm also hoping we can finish getting our room in order, finish putting away Christmas stuff, and get some new bins to organize AG's toys. Students return this coming week and Berry starts classes on Wednesday, the 12th. Next weekend we are celebrating AG's second birthday and getting ready for a visit from some sweet friends. Our friends, Logan and April, are coming to stay with us for several days...we are excited since it has been a couple of years since we saw them last! (They are missionaries in Turkey and are returning to the states for a few months.) We are also excited to meet their new addition, baby Esther also known as Essie, born in November.

We are keeping a close watch on the potential snow for our area late this weekend and in to Monday. I'm hoping we get a couple of inches since we missed most of our Christmas snow due to holiday traveling. I love how peaceful everything is with a blanket of snow wrapped around it.  

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment