Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New year...time to reorganize...

So, for Christmas I received lots of our every day china (Emma by Pottery Barn...I'm trying to take my service to 24 since we feed lots of college kids on a regular basis!) and a new appliance. (The Griddler by Cuisinart) In addition this past spring we got a super heavy duty food processor and for my birthday I received a collection of Rachael Ray stoneware. Needless to say my cabinets were in need of reorganization. Here are a few snap shots of the bottom cabinets. I need to take a picture of the finished upper cabinets. AG had to help me with this project...

I emptied the cabinet and AG decided to do his own organization. 


 Taking a break to play with my mug from Floyd from when AG was born.


A place for everything and everything in its place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment