Monday, March 7, 2011

26 Weeks Update...

In two weeks my baby sister will be married and I will have officially crossed over in to the final trimester. I go back a week from tomorrow for my next appointment and my glucose test with my midwife.

Weight Gain: I'm at 23 pounds exactly today.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still rocking my jeans and a Bella Band, however, I did order several things from Boden this past week to try out their maternity line. I'm excited for everything to come in next week sometime...shipping takes a little longer since almost everything ships from the Britain. But worth the wait because everything I've ever ordered from them has been fabulous.

Energy: Today I'm on self-prescribed bedrest. This last week I overdid it with cleaning and wedding festivities. I had several painful Braxton Hicks contractions last night back to back. I'm staying off my feet all day and resting. I'm hoping that I'll feel better overall and ready to take on this next week with a day of rest under my belt.

The first half of this was typed yesterday...here's the rest:

Cravings: Coke and Sprite ice cold on crushed ice. Water continues to make me nauseated most days. So that's why I drink everything over a ton of crushed ice since I can't drink just water. Popsicles.

Gender: Girl!

Movement: Quite active but she appreciates it when I slow down and prop my feet up after a busy day.

Miscellaneous: I'm at the stage where I can't eat an entire meal anymore but I'm hungry every 2-3 hours without fail.


I feel like there is more I should type but my brain is at a stand still and I can't remember what I wanted to type earlier in the day. I'm exhausted from trying to keep up with AG today and not still feeling 100% yet. I'm praying I feel better tomorrow...here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment