Sunday, March 13, 2011

AG's Anatomy...

...who needs Grey's Anatomy?!

Yesterday, during Project Saturday, I ran to get us a late lunch from Chick-fil-A and while I was gone AG played doctor. Apparently, Habersham was in dire need of some medical attention and AG took good care of him. (Habersham was Andy's childhood gorilla and AG loves to play with him.) Alayna and Emily, two of our college girls, gave AG his doctor kit for his birthday. Here's a few of the pictures that Andy snapped while I was gone:

Showing Habersham how to wear the stethoscope.

Taking Habersham's blood pressure...AG enjoys 'helping' take my blood pressure when I have my OB appointments.

Habersham's blood pressure was perfect.

Now, it's time to listen to your heart...

After, I got back with lunch I got to witness the doctor in the house. Today the doctor returned to check up on his patient and everything seemed to be in order. Andy and I our thoroughly enjoying this stage of development. We love watching AG's imagination take flight...

No comments:

Post a Comment