Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And we are...

...off! Almost.

We spent the weekend celebrating Caroline and Clay's wedding. It was busy, hectic, wild, beautiful, fun,etc. All of our company cleared out late Sunday afternoon and then Andy took off for two days to Columbus early Monday morning for work.

My allergies started an uproar at the end of the week last week and progressively worsened. Determined to not repeat a visit to the ER for sinus issues in Orlando, like I did in December, I called my allergist yesterday. He called in antibiotics and steroids and I've gotten several doses in to me and am on the mend.

Tonight I picked up our last minute supplies and all I have left to do is pack myself. I've already packed AG and our miscellaneous bags. In the morning we'll head to Gibson to pick up my sister and then head to Macon for the afternoon/night. We are staying with Andy's sister, Caroline, and then we'll head out early Friday morning. Andy is planning to work all day tomorrow here in Rome and then head to Macon in the evening.

I'm looking forward to lots of quality family time over the next few days, Florida sunshine, a break from the pollen, and some magical memories at the happiest place on earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment