Monday, March 21, 2011

Yo Ho, Yo Ho...

...Mommy got a great deal! Last year, I wanted to get AG a water table but we opted to splurge on his playhouse/climber combo for his birthday present. This year he had some birthday money that I decided I would use for a water table. It's funny because I really liked this particular table last year and since then AG has become a huge fan of all things associated with Peter Pan... including pirates!

The only problem is I didn't want to pay full price for the table, $79.99. So, I started shopping around to see if I could find a good deal and what a deal I found! Here's how it breaks down:

Toys'R'Us Price: $79.99
Coupon for $10 off from Toys'R'Us
Gift Card from Christmas for $40 to Toys'R'Us

Bringing the total down to $29.99 plus tax...which I used birthday money to pay for...so we paid nothing out of pocket! Wahoo, for shopping around and looking for good deals. 

Here's AG trying it out for the first time. He was quite excited about it...







I'm sure it will provide hours of entertainment this summer. I need to decide where exactly we should put it. Right now it's just hanging out on the patio but I may relocate it to the sandbox. We'll see. Anyways, I guess all that's left to say is Anchors Away!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! He's just too cool for school! I mean it! Let's let him come to the farm and I'll school him with LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete